Saturday, July 5, 2008

They have arrived

Hurray, after 20 days at sea, the superior sailors on Urban Renewal arrived at the Saint Francis Yacht club @ 2:00 a.m. Friday morning (S.F. time) safe and sound. Ellis called me at 11:00 while I was still enjoying the Thursday after party at KYC. I proudly let everyone else at the club know they boys have landed. Harry played a song for Ellis to hear over the phone, "Should I Stay or Should I Go." What do you think that meant? The guys were fortunate that Ruth Ann flew over the day before and was able to meet them at the doc with cold beer and champagne. What an adventure for them, I am sure we will have stories to hear for months to come.

The next adventure begins on July 14th when Urban will shove off again for the race back to Honolulu. Stay tuned.

Cathy

No comments: